Schedule Your Next Massage
Thank you for Your time, trust and business.
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment. Adjustments can be made for face down positioning during massage. If unable to wear a face mask, for health or comfort reasons, please let me know.
- Please wait in your car and text me when you arrive for your appointment.
- Sanitize hands upon entering, hand sanitizer provided in lobby and in my suite.
- I reserve the first appointment each day for anyone considered at-risk. Please contact me to schedule these times.
- You must reschedule your appointment(for at least 14 days out) if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- A fever of 100°F or above within 24 hrs of appointment.
- Any current or recent respiratory or flu-like symptoms, cough*, shortness of breath* or difficulty breathing*, chills, sore throat*, new loss of taste or smell*, or new or sudden onset muscle aches not caused by specific activities*.
*Symptoms that are not due to other health condition(s).
- Have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms.